We are an award-winning independent publishing company that has been dedicated to the production of high quality books on physical, mental, and emotional health since 1978. Our books have been featured in the New York Times, and have achieved prestigious New York Times bestseller status. We generally offer our readers comprehensive books that provide balanced information, often for a neglected audience, with special emphases placed on the following subjects:
- women's health, fitness, and lesser known illnesses
- sexuality and relationships for adults and teens
- violence prevention and domestic abuse
- life skills and trauma recovery workbooks for young people
- specialized teaching and counseling resources
Hunter House takes pride in providing our readers with books that empower people and create change.
Our Mailing Address and Phone Number:
(an imprint of Turner Publishing Company)
424 Church Street, Suite 2240
Nashville, TN 37219
PHONE: (615) 255-BOOK
Hunter House is an imprint of Turner Publishing Company and is distributed by Ingram Publisher Services (1-866-400-5351) and quality book distributors and wholesalers everywhere.